- A compliment
- A story
- Why you follow me
- If you met me what would you do
- A cute message
- One thing you want to tell me
- One thing you want to know about me
A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.
Religion is for people who’re afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who’ve already been there.
We always arise from our own ashes, everything returns later in its changed form.
Children of Dune
- Aloe: What is something that would instantly make you cry at the sight/mention of it?
- Amaranth: If the chance to be immortal is handed to you, would you take it?
- Amaryllis: What incident from the past makes you still beam proudly today?
- Rubus: What is one trait of others that you envy?
- Chrysanthemum: What is one lie that later got you in trouble?
- Canterbury bells : Who is someone you are thankful for having in your life?
- Crocus: Describe a happy memory from your childhood.
- Currant : Describe the person you don't ever want to see sad.
- Dittany: Are you afraid of child labor?
- Freesia: Whose your longest friend?
- Geranium: What is something that you did stupid in the past?
- Hibiscus: Do you value your looks?
- Hollyhock: What is your dream?
- Lavender: What is one thing that immediately loses your trust?
- Lilac: Describe your first love.
- Peony: What pisses you off?
- Tuberose : What's one of your guilty pleasures?
- Yarrow: What is one thing you do to get over someone?
- Statice: What is something about you that will never change?
The Goddess holds all things in balance:
Good and evil, death and rebirth.
The predator and the prey.
Without her, destruction and chaos will prevail.
kismet2coffee asked: No question :) Just wanted to say I like your blog. I'm 28 years old and am a Labor & Delivery nurse in the states. Best of luck to you!
Thank you that is really lovely of you, I might be doing a placement sometime in America so we may actually get to meet one day. Your blog is really beautiful too :) xxx
Page 1 of 64